Video to GIF Settings
Here's how you can get the best results with our Video to GIF converter
- Trim Start: Use this if you want to convert your Video to GIF starting from a specific position of the video. Leave empty to convert video to GIF from the beginning of the video
- Trim End: Use this if you want to convert your video to GIF up to a specific position in the video.
- FPS: Higher FPS (Frames Per Second) creates a high quality "video-like" GIF
- Width: Specify the GIF width in pixels
- Copy Position: You can easily specify the GIF start and end position using these buttons. Simply play the video to the position you like and use these buttons to copy the position.